Pricing and inclusions
Contact Jo Ann for an appointment to look over the farm. We think you will find its rustic charm the perfect country setting for weddings and parties.
We have a contract agreement with rules that must be signed along with down payment at the time date is reserved on the calendar. One half down payment is required at the time of the reservation. The rest is due the week before the event.
Use of the building and grounds:
- A 7 acre lake with a lighted pier and a lighted fountain.
- There are tables and chairs to accommodate 100 at pavilion.
- At "The Hitchin' Post" tables and chairs to accommodate 200 .Restrooms ,kitchen dressing rooms and shower are also amenties at The Hitchin Post.Also a beautiful front porch with a view of the
- lake ,pier and fountain. Sunsets are amazing and so picturesque at the venue !
- A 7 foot cedar swing by the lake, and a fire pit is included.
- An old restored well shed with bucket to draw water. Just like in the old days.
- There are two picket fences with rose bushes and an old wooden wagon that is perfect for pictures!
- A large area for parking.
- There are square hay bales in the barn that are offered to customers free of charge to use for seating or decorations at their event. You will be responsible to load and haul the hay to the event and then place it back in barn afterwards.
Wedding Pricing -
includes Wedding and reception..and rehearsal supper.
Beginning Spring 2018
$3,000.00 flat rate
Beginning March 1st 2018
Catering -can be discussed and arranged to fit your needs.
Pricing for birthday parties, reunions, showers and other half day events will be discussed and charged according to time reserved.
New construction of a 60x80 building is currently underway for an inside facility with dressing rooms, restrooms kitchen,balcony,stage area and event area The new building, "The Hitchin' Post " will accommodate 150 to 200.And it is absolutely gorgeous !! Country elegance !!!! Open house April 28th 2018.